Thursday, March 19, 2009

Curbing Your Cravings

I've been working out nearly every day and have noticed that my need to chomp on snacks all day long and eat late at night has diminished. When I start feeling better about my body, I really just don't have the desire to put crap into it, especially when I know how hard I've worked to slim myself down.

If I find myself lazing around the apartment, watching tv and starting to think about how nice it would be to eat a bowl of ice cream while watching The Office, I now put on my sneakers and head to the gym. I can still watch The Office there, but I'm pretty sure it'd be hard to eat ice cream while jogging on the treadmill. In other words, I think I'm realizing that by keeping myself busy and active, I'm actually curbing my snacking habits...and becoming a more involved, busy, and happy person.

No comments:

Post a Comment